Now ready to use as seasoning for our Vegetarian Sinigang.
Tomato, Onions, Gabi, Labanos, Okra, Talong, Sitaw, Kangkong, Sampalok, Sili Haba
Substitute for the Fish/Pork:
Tofu or Veggie Meat
Salt and Pepper
1. Cut the tomato, onions, gabi, labanos, okra, talong, sitaw, into tiny pieces just enough like a dice. Tear the kangkong into leaves.
2. Boil water, Put Gabi and Labanos first because it’s hard.
3. Next put the talong, gabi, sitaw in the boiling water. Add the tofu or veggie meat
4. Add the sinigang mix and adjust according to taste.
5. Add salt and the Siling Haba
Vegetarian Sinigang is best served when hot specially this rainy season.
In the future I will be cooking this and will invite you to my house and eat.