City Delivery can now deliver medicines from The Generics Pharmacy. First time in the Philippines, customers can order from the usual counter and have their medicines delivered at their convenience. Now isn’t that amazing!
How to order:
1. Order via citydelivery hotline 87878, textline or visit the website http://www.citydelivery.ph/browse/the-generics-pharmacy
2. Email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or fax a copy of the doctor’s prescription. (You may get the fax number from CSRs)
3. Friendly Customer Service Representatives will process your orders.
4. wait for the orders to be delivered.
*Minimum order for The Generics Pharmacy is P1000. You can still order below the minimum but there’s a fee.
A scanned/faxed copy of your prescription is required before the order will be processed. More medicine and branches to be added soon!
With over 1,300 outlets nation-wide, The Generics Pharmacy has been hailed as one of the Top 10 business of the decade Entrepreneur Magazine and one of the countries most trusted drugstore.
As a proof I tried ordering a few of the important medicines so just in case it will rain and flood again I will stocks in our house.
- 1 Box Mefenamic Acid
- 1 Ascorbic Acid Syrup Bottle
- 1 Bottle Analgesic
- 2 Bottles of Eye Drops
- 1 Box of Paracetamol Tablets
- 1 Box of Ascorbic Acid Tablets
- 1 Bottle of Carbocisteine Syrup
- 1 Nasal Decongestant